Neck Pain Treatment with Our Chiropractor Team in Lancaster
Dr. Cubiero, Dr. Shaver, and Dr. Val are the leaders of our Lancaster chiropractor team at Team Wellness. All three have extensive experience with diagnosing and treating neck pain—a common reason for disability.
Causes and Symptoms of Neck Pain
Our modern world poses many threats to the health of your cervical spine. For one thing, most of us spend a lot of time hunched over a digital device or slouching in a seated position. This kind of poor posture can misalign joints, weaken your core, and lead to a lot of cumulative stress in your cervical tissues.
Other causes of neck pain include acute trauma (like a fall or auto accident), repetitive movement, stress, and heavy lifting. Women tend to have neck pain more frequently than men, but people of all ages can experience it.
Depending on the structures involved in your neck pain condition, common signs and symptoms include dull, throbbing, and sore neck pain; neck stiffness; arm stiffness, pain, and/or numbness; psychological stress; headaches; and jaw pain.
Diagnosing Neck Pain with a Lancaster Chiropractor
Call our clinic to schedule an appointment with a Lancaster chiropractor if you have neck pain. You'll be taken through a thorough initial examination where we can use tests, diagnostic imaging, and history taking to determine the underlying diagnosis of your condition (knowing this helps guide treatment). Common conditions we diagnose at our chiropractic clinic include:
- Radiculopathy: compression of a nerve in the neck (this is often associated with arm symptoms)
- Degenerative disc disease: progressive degeneration of a cervical spinal disc; other disc conditions include herniation (when the disc tears and inner fluid leaks out) and bulge (when the disc protrudes out of place)
- Whiplash: a syndrome caused by forceful whip-like movement of the neck, typically due to a fall or an auto accident
- Cervical stenosis: progressive spinal narrowing of joints and bony canals in the neck
- Muscle strains: tears in the fibers of the neck, shoulder, and upper back area, generally due to overloading or overuse
Why Working With a Chiropractor in Lancaster CA Can Relieve Your Neck Pain
A chiropractor in Lancaster can help you improve posture and ergonomics, strengthen your core, regain pain-free range of motion, and maximize the rate of tissue healing and neck pain relief using several of our drug-free techniques. Such techniques and services include joint adjustments, spinal decompression, cold laser therapy, and corrective exercises. Treatment is always individualized for your needs!
Contact Us to Speak with Our Chiropractor in Lancaster, CA Today
Want to get to know the kind of high-quality chiropractor Lancaster, CA can offer? Contact Team Wellness at (661) 945-4441 to begin your natural neck pain treatment.