Chiropractic Care for Headache and Migraine Relief in Lancaster, CA
Migraines are more than just intense headaches. If you suffer from migraines, you may also experience light sensitivity, nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to sounds, fatigue, and irritability. These symptoms and more can interfere with your ability to work and enjoy life as migraines often attack at will. For those living in the Lancaster and surrounding areas, Team Wellness provides a holistic chiropractic approach to decreasing the intensity and frequency of your migraines. Our Lancaster chiropractor, Dr. Eric Shaver, evaluates your migraines to determine if a cause can be found. Regardless of the source or even if your migraines are genetic; Dr. Shaver uses gentle chiropractic care to reduce your pain and the frequency of your episodes.
A Holistic Approach to Migraine Relief
Chiropractic care at Team Wellness uses a whole-person approach to bring migraine relief. Unlike other care methods that cover up symptoms with medications, chiropractic care aims to give you the necessary tools to avoid triggers. Dr. Shaver also examines your nerve signal flow to eliminate any blockages and reduce pain triggers. After a complete evaluation with Dr. Shaver, you are given a chiropractic care plan to bring migraine relief. Some of the holistic services Team Wellness provides include:
- Spinal adjustments - Dr. Shaver examines your neck and back to determine if any vertebrae are out of line and potentially pressing on nerves. Using a gentle touch, Dr. Shaver positions your spine into a healthier alignment. This allows for proper nerve signal flow and also improves the flow of oxygen and nutrients to your brain, which can reduce migraine frequency.
- Spinal decompression - if any discs, which are located between the vertebrae, are damaged and interfering with the nerves, Team Wellness uses spinal decompression. This technique lengthens your spine to increase the disc space and help the discs recover naturally.
- Lifestyle changes - Dr. Shaver evaluates your daily activities to determine which a migraine triggers you can avoid such as exposure to bright lights, stress or loud sounds.
- Nutritional guidance - certain foods may trigger your migraines and we teach you which foods to avoid. This simple change goes a long way toward eliminating your episodes and keeping you headache-free.
- Stress reduction - stress is another migraine trigger and Dr. Shaver speaks with you about ways to eliminate stress from your day.
Contact our Lancaster Chiropractor Today for Migraine Relief
Many of our clients who suffer from migraines experience an immediate reduction in their symptoms following chiropractic care. You may have the same results or your decrease in symptoms may require a series of adjustments before you feel relief. With consistent care, your migraines will lessen and your stress decreases knowing that most of your days are pain-free. Chiropractic care brings long-term relief from migraines and helps you return to a productive work day and an enjoyable weekend day. Regardless of how long you have been suffering from migraines, Team Wellness has techniques to decrease your pain, so contact us today at (661) 945-4441 to get started.